We did a very long interview, in which he explained to me
我们后来有了次很长的访谈
that he really felt very strongly about Lisa Marie Presley,
他向我解释他真的 很爱莉萨·玛莉·普莱斯里
that the marriage was a real marriage for him.
他是很认真的看待这场婚姻
And he said, 'And if you don't believe me, ask Lisa Marie. '
他说 你不相信我的话 就去问莉萨·玛莉
And so l did.
我真的去问了
l interviewed Lisa Marie several times.
我访问了莉萨·玛莉好几次
And l can tell you one thing about Lisa Marie Presley,
对于莉萨·玛莉·普莱斯里 我可以告诉你
she's tough.she tells the truth.
她不好惹 她非常诚实
she is in-your-face honest.
而且是那种不修饰的坦承
l believed her when she told me that that was a real marriage.
当她跟我说婚姻是真实的 我相信了
lt was a surprise to me.
虽然还是有点惊讶
l had heard it on television, but he never told me.
我是在电视上听到的 他从来没跟我提过
He called me, and l said,
他打给我时我问他
'l've been hearing about you being married to Lisa Marie Presley.
'我听说你跟莉萨·玛莉·普莱斯里结婚了
He said, "Yes, that's why l called you. I wanted to tell you about it.
他回说 对我打给你 就是要跟你讲这件事
'And she's right here. You wanna speak to her?
'她在我旁边 你要跟她说话吗?
And l spoke to her.
我跟她小聊了一下
Being raised in the south, she had that accent.
她操着南方人的口音
she had a very deep voice, also.
声音很有磁性
And ll tolld Michael, ll said, "Michael, that's not her.
我跟迈克尔说 迈克尔那才不是她
"That's a black girl that l spoke to."
刚刚跟我说话的是个黑人女孩