Michael told me about being on the set of a movie,
迈克尔跟我讲过在电影片场
and one of the leading ladies invited him to her room to watch a movie
曾经有名女主角 邀他到她房里看电影
and l guess the saying would be she 'jumped his bones. '
结果他一到就当场被扑倒
l know some of the stars that Michael had been with.
我知道他曾交往过的一些女星
l'll take that to my grave.
我到死都不会透露
When he married Lisa Marie Presley, it came out of nowhere
他与莉萨·玛莉·普莱斯里结婚一事 真的很突然
and everybody thought it was a big joke, including me.
大家都以为是开玩笑 连我都这样以为
l went on television and l cracked a joke
我还上电视开玩笑说
that if anybody's interested in buying Michael and Lisa Marie a wedding present,
如果有人想送结婚礼物
they're registered at Toys R us.
他们在玩具反斗城有注册
On my way home, the phone rang and it was Michael,
回家的路上迈克尔打给我
and he said, "Of all the people in my world,
他说 在我身边所有的人当中
'l would think that you would not belittle my relationship. '
我没想到你竟然会嘲笑我的恋情
And l said, 'Well, you know, l feel really terrible right now about this, Michael,
我回说 我现在感觉真的很糟
'but you have to understand that this thing with Lisa Marie
但你要知道 你跟莉萨·玛莉·普莱斯里这事
'has come out of the clear blue sky.
真的是天上飞下来的一笔
'Nobody understands what's going on here.
没有人搞得懂
'she's from Graceland, you're from Neverland.
她来自猫王庄园 你来自梦幻庄园
'What is going on here? '
这究竟是怎么回事?