Lesson 6 eReport
第六课 英文札记
December 12
12月12日
Strawberry Picking
内湖采草莓
Welcome to the strawberry farms in Neihu!
欢迎来到内湖的草莓园!
Farmers grow fresh, delicious strawberries on their farms.
农夫们在园内种植新鲜又味美的草莓。
Visitors come to the farms and pick their own strawberries to bring home.
游客来园内采摘他们要带回家的草莓。
At most strawberry farms, you don't have to pay a fee to get in.
大部分的草莓园,是无需缴费就可入园,
You just pay for the strawberries you pick.
你只要为你采的草莓付钱即可。
Everyone can have fun picking strawberries and filling a bucket.
每个人都可以尽兴地采草莓,并装满一整桶。
You can enjoy other things at the farms, too.
在草莓园里还有其他的享受,
Some of the farms sell foods like strawberry ice cream.
有些草莓园会贩卖像是草莓冰淇淋等各种食物。
At every farm, you will get a short lesson on how to pick berries.
在每个草莓园,你都会先简短地上一课学习如何采草莓。
Remember, the redder the berry, the sweeter it will taste.
记得,草莓越红,就越甜。
Don't pick the green or white ones.
不要采绿的或白的,
Those aren't very sweet and juicy.
那种不太甜,汁也不会多。
After you finish picking your strawberries, the cashier will weigh them.
当你采完草莓后,收银员会帮你秤重,
Then you know how much money to pay.
那你就知道你要付多少钱。
After you buy your strawberries, you can eat as many as you want.
你买了你的草莓后,你要吃多少草莓就吃多少,
But don't eat them before you buy them.
但是可不要在付钱以前先吃喔。
Picking strawberries is popular in Taiwan.
在台湾,采草莓是很受欢迎的活动。
Many times visitors pick all the strawberries on a farm in one weekend.
很多时候游客会在一个周末就把草莓园的草莓都采光了,
So you may want to call the farm before you go.
所以你可能要在去草莓园之前先打个电话。
If there are no strawberries left, you must wait for more to ripen.
如果没有草莓了,你一定要等到有更多草莓成熟了才去。
A berry on a plant takes one to two weeks to ripen.
草莓作物上的一粒莓子要一到两周才会熟成,
A strawberry starts out as a flower.
草莓最开始是先开花,
Then a green berry forms.
然后一个绿色的果子慢慢成形。
It gets bigger, turns white and then finally red.
它越长越大,先变成白色,最后终于变成红色。