When Michael gave his speech from Neverland,
迈克尔在梦幻庄园开记者会时
we watched it in the green room backstage at this TV show.
我们在后台的绿屏室观看
l ask all of you to wait and hear the truth.
我请求你们等真相揭发
And l remember seeing it with La Toya thinking, 'This is your brother
我一边与拉托雅观看 一边心想 这是你亲弟弟
'and you're getting ready to go on television
你现在正准备要上电视
'and l'm gonna ask you these questions
我将要问你这些问题
'and the lie detector's gonna be swinging like crazy. '
测谎器一定会大声作响
And suddenly, La Toya's price for that interview
拉托雅那次访谈的价码
had gone up to, like, $10,000 from $100,000.
突然从一万跳到十万
Jack said, 'You know, this is now the biggest story in the world,
杰克说 这可是全球最抢手的新闻
'and La Toya is going to be paid appropriately. '
拉托雅应该得到应有的报酬
And the show would not pay her that money,
节目不肯支付那个价钱
and so, l ended up getting a free trip to Madrid.
结果是我赚到一趟去马德里的机票
They served a search warrant on me,
他们对我发拘捕令
which allowed them to view and photograph my body, including my penis,
强制的观看并摄影我的身体 包括性器官
my buttocks, my lower torso, thighs and any other area that they wanted.
我的臀部 下半身 大腿 以及任何他们想要拍摄的部位
Michael did talk to me about the strip search.
迈克尔有跟我聊过脱衣搜身的事
Basically, he said it was the most humiliating experience of his life.
他说是他此生最感到羞辱的经历
He couldn't believe that it could happen.
他从未想过会发生这种事
He couldn't imagine that the law provided for such a thing.
他无法想象法律竟会允许这种事
Who would stoop as low as trying to take pictures of a person's genitals,
有谁会没格调到愿意拍摄一个人的性器官
and just trying to humiliate him like that?
好来羞辱他?
That was terrible.
真是太糟糕了