These people were people that Michael allowed into his life,
这些是迈克尔允许踏入他的世界
and he befriended them.
并与他交朋友的人
And the next thing we knew, this kid was claiming that Michael had molested him.
然后突然这孩子就指控迈克尔性侵他
Back in 1993, this was unbellievablle to aII of us who knew MichaeI Jackson.
1993年时这对认识迈克尔·杰克逊的人来说 根本不可思议
Because we just really didn't think of Michael in any kind of sexual way.
因为我们都不会将迈克尔与性联想在一起
He was sort of asexual in our minds at that time.
他在我们脑中似乎是个无性别的人
lf you know Michael, you know his heart.
若你认识迈克尔 了解他的内心
Michael was probably one of
迈克尔可说是
the most gentle people that one would ever want to meet.
世上最温柔的人
Michael always told me he loved children because they were innocent.
迈克尔说他很喜欢小孩 因为他们很单纯
They never wanted anything from him.
他们对他没有要求
Michael was always so protective of children.
迈克尔向来是很保护孩子的
The side that l saw of him, he was such a family-oriented person.
我所看到的是很顾家的一面
All of us, growing up, you may know about,
我们从小长大你也知道
l mean, we always had a baby in our arms, on our laps,
可能都抱着个婴儿
and we always gravitate to kids.
我们都很喜欢小孩
l mean, it's just an innocent thing and that's as far as it would ever go.
真的是很单纯的喜欢
l was sick to my stomach,
令我想作呕
because I knew that MichaeI wouldn't do a thing like that.
因为我知道迈克尔不会做出这样的事
And l was wondering, why are they lying on him like that?
我心想 他们为什么要撒这种谎?
And l can imagine how Michael must've felt.
我能想象迈克尔当时的感受