We ended up sitting at a table together.
我们后来同桌
l got up and l went to talk to some other people away from the table.
我起身去跟其他人聊天
When l got back, Michael was in my seat,
一回来发现迈克尔坐在我的位子上
in my date's ear, in her face.
非常靠近我的女伴
l tried to wait a while, maybe he was gonna go away soon.
我想说等一下他搞不好就走了
No, he was so engrossed in the conversation with my date,
结果他专注着跟我的女伴聊天
he didn't even notice me coming back.
根本没注意到我已经回来了
'Michael, get your own. '
迈克尔 自己去找一个
The first time Michael ever drank in his life
迈克尔第一次喝酒
was at a dinner that l had with Burt Bacharach
是有次我与伯特·巴卡洛克吃饭时
and he drank about a bottle and a half of a vintage wine
他喝了差不多一瓶半的顶级红酒
and he loved the taste.
很喜欢那味道
And l remember we went back to my flat, and when we got out of the car,
我记得回我家时一下车
he threw up in the parking lot.
他就在停车场吐了一地
He threw up in my house, everywhere.
还吐了我一屋子
And l was picking up all this mess, and he said,
我在那边清理时他跟我说
'You know, if l told Joseph, you would be in real hot water.
我要是告诉约瑟夫的话你就惨了
'He would be really mad at you. ' l said, 'Don't tell him. '
他一定会很气你 我回 那就别跟他说