手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:听力存在问题

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Why are you mumbling?
  • 为什么你在喃喃自语?
  • I'm not. I said, "What's wrong with your hearing?"
  • 我没有。我只是问:“你的听力怎么了?”
  • Nothing is wrong with my hearing.
  • 我的耳朵没问题。
  • You just need to speak up.
  • 有什么你就大声说出来。
  • I'm practically shouting.
  • 我都大喊大叫了你还是听不见。
  • You need to see a doctor about your hearing loss.
  • 你得去找医生看看你的失聪问题。
  • I'm not hard of hearing.
  • 我听力没有问题。
  • It's probably just a buildup of earwax.
  • 可能只是耳垢积累而已。
  • This is more serious than earwax.
  • 这可比耳垢更严重。
  • Do you hear ringing in your ears?
  • 你听到在你的耳朵在嗡嗡作响吗?
  • Not more than usual.
  • 没感觉比平时多些。
  • Meaning you usually hear ringing sounds?
  • 你平常也是这样?
  • Sure, who doesn't?
  • 当然,谁不是呢?
  • Uh, normal people.
  • 嗯,正常的人。
  • Have you been asking people to repeat themselves?
  • 你一直在要求别人也重复他们说的话吗?
  • Are you having trouble hearing people when there's a lot of background noise?
  • 有很多背景噪音的时候听人说话你觉得困难吗?
  • Maybe.
  • 也许吧。
  • It might be something as simple as an infection, but it could be more serious, like damage to your eardrum or inner ear if you can't hear sounds at low decibels.
  • 可能只是简单的感染,但可能是更为严重,比如如果你听不到低分贝声音可能是耳膜或内耳损伤。
  • I am not getting a hearing aid.
  • 我可不想戴个助听器。
  • Would you prefer people to yell?
  • 那你希望人们大喊大叫?
  • What?! Smell? You think I smell?
  • 什么? !有味道?你觉得我闻起来有味道吗?
  • Well, that's just rude!
  • 好吧,你恨粗鲁!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
伯纳黛特:为什么你在喃喃自语?
Claude:I'm not. I said, “What's wrong with your hearing?”
克劳德:我没有。我只是问:“你的听力怎么了?”
Bernadette:Nothing is wrong with my hearing.
伯纳黛特:我的耳朵没问题。
You just need to speak up.
有什么你就大声说出来。
Claude:I'm practically shouting.
克劳德:我都大喊大叫了你还是听不见。
You need to see a doctor about your hearing loss.
你得去找医生看看你的失聪问题。
Bernadette:I'm not hard of hearing.
伯纳黛特:我听力没有问题。
It's probably just a buildup of earwax.
可能只是耳垢积累而已。
Claude:This is more serious than earwax.
克劳德:这可比耳垢更严重。
Do you hear ringing in your ears?
你听到在你的耳朵在嗡嗡作响吗?
Bernadette:Not more than usual.
伯纳黛特:没感觉比平时多些。

Claude:Meaning you usually hear ringing sounds?

克劳德:你平常也是这样?
Bernadette:Sure, who doesn't?
伯纳黛特:当然,谁不是呢?
Claude:Uh, normal people.
克劳德:嗯,正常的人。
Have you been asking people to repeat themselves?
你一直在要求别人也重复他们说的话吗?
Are you having trouble hearing people when there's a lot of background noise?
有很多背景噪音的时候听人说话你觉得困难吗?
Bernadette:Maybe.
伯纳黛特:也许吧。
Claude:It might be something as simple as an infection, but it could be more serious, like damage to your eardrum or inner ear if you can't hear sounds at low decibels.
克劳德:可能只是简单的感染,但可能是更为严重,比如如果你听不到低分贝声音可能是耳膜或内耳损伤。
Bernadette:I am not getting a hearing aid.
伯纳黛特:我可不想戴个助听器。
Claude:Would you prefer people to yell?
克劳德:那你希望人们大喊大叫?
Bernadette:What?! Smell? You think I smell?
伯纳黛特:什么? !有味道?你觉得我闻起来有味道吗?
Well, that's just rude!
好吧,你恨粗鲁!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
infection [in'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 传染,影响,传染病

联想记忆
ward [wɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 守卫,监护,受监护人,病房,行政区
vt

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。