He was an adorable child. lt was a wonderful meeting.
他是个可爱的孩子 那次的碰面很温馨
They loved it. They enjoyed it.
他们都很爱 都很享受
That was our audition.
那就是我们的试唱
so l'm vety proud of that moment in our life.
那一刻让我感到很骄傲
There was another world about to open
另外一个世界即将开启
and he was ready to delve into it.
他早已准备好一脚踏入
When you went to Motown, it was. Everyone was there.
摩城唱片 所有人都在那
lt was like Disneyland.
就像迪斯尼乐园一般
You saw smokey, you saw Mary, you saw Diana Ross.
看到史摩基 玛莉 黛安娜·罗丝
But everybody was trying to perfect their artistry.
所有人都精益求精
The feeling at Motown was it was a family, a musical family.
摩城就像是个大家族 一个音乐家族
And we all were a part of excellence and greatness, musical greatness.
我们都是这伟大音乐的一分子
And we so were fans of each other's work,
我们也都很欣赏彼此的作品
so that when we saw each other, it was just instant love.
大家一见面就一见如故
We got, 'We knew what you were doing. I heard what you're working on. '
我们知道你的作品 我听说了你的作品
And it just... We kept pushing each other.
就这样...一直督促着彼此
When you start working with the best in the business
跟这行的顶尖人士共事
that are teaching you how to dance, how to play this
教你如何跳舞 如何弹奏乐器
and teaching you how to sing this, putting you at the piano,
教你如何唱歌 要你弹钢琴
vocal coaches, dancing coaches, people who teach you how to talk.
歌唱教练 舞蹈教练 还有人教你怎么说话
When you work with that from the time that you're a young man,
若你自小就接触这些
you grow up with so much influence.
在这样的熏陶下长大
so it Wasn't just the fact that Michael Jackson
所以迈克尔·杰克逊的才能 不完全是天生的
was born with so much great talent. He always had it around him.
而是他身边也一直围绕着有才华的人