手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:提供酒精饮料

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Where is everybody?
  • 大家都去哪里了?
  • While you were in the bathroom, the other guys left.
  • 你去洗手间的时候,其他人都离开了。
  • In that case, I should go, too. It's getting late.
  • 要是这样的话,我也应该闪人。但为时已晚。
  • The night is young. Let me get you a refill.
  • 现在天色还很早呢!我再给你满上。
  • No, I really shouldn't have another drink.
  • 不,我真的不想再喝了。
  • I had a neat drink after dinner and I'm still feeling the effects.
  • 我有晚饭后已经喝过了,而且我现在仍然感觉酒劲还没过去。
  • I'm a lightweight and I'm not normally a drinker.
  • 我酒量浅,而且我不是很贪杯。
  • What's the harm?
  • 有什么危害呢?
  • Have one for the road.
  • 干了这临行前的最后一杯。
  • I'll serve this one straight up and with a twist of lemon.
  • 我会为你提供这一杯不加冰块,有一小片柠檬的。
  • It's my specialty.
  • 这是我的专长。
  • I could also mix you a cocktail, if you prefer.
  • 如果喜欢的话,我也可以给你调杯鸡尾酒。
  • Consider it a nightcap.
  • 就当它是睡前饮料。
  • No, I really shouldn't.
  • 不,我真的不了。
  • All right, I'll just top off that drink in your hand.
  • 好吧,我只是递到你手上。
  • No, it's late, I'm tired, and I have to go.
  • 不,已经很晚了,很累了,我得走了。
  • Don't rush off.
  • 别着急忙慌就想走啊。
  • You wouldn't want to get a reputation for being a spoilsport, would you?
  • 你不会想要被人说太扫兴就名誉扫地吧?
  • I prefer that to the alternative!
  • 我更喜欢你的这个建议!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
伯特尼:大家都去哪里了?
Nathan:While you were in the bathroom, the other guys left.
内森:你去洗手间的时候,其他人都离开了。
Bethany:In that case, I should go, too. It's getting late.
伯特尼:要是这样的话,我也应该闪人。但为时已晚。
Nathan:The night is young. Let me get you a refill.
内森:现在天色还很早呢!我再给你满上。
Bethany:No, I really shouldn't have another drink.
伯特尼:不,我真的不想再喝了。
I had a neat drink after dinner and I'm still feeling the effects.
我有晚饭后已经喝过了,而且我现在仍然感觉酒劲还没过去。
I'm a lightweight and I'm not normally a drinker.
我酒量浅,而且我不是很贪杯。
Nathan:What's the harm?
内森:有什么危害呢?
Have one for the road.
干了这临行前的最后一杯。
I'll serve this one straight up and with a twist of lemon.
我会为你提供这一杯不加冰块,有一小片柠檬的。
It's my specialty.
这是我的专长。

I could also mix you a cocktail, if you prefer.

如果喜欢的话,我也可以给你调杯鸡尾酒。
Consider it a nightcap.
就当它是睡前饮料。
Bethany:No, I really shouldn't.
伯特尼:不,我真的不了。
Nathan:All right, I'll just top off that drink in your hand.
内森:好吧,我只是递到你手上。
Bethany:No, it's late, I'm tired, and I have to go.
伯特尼:不,已经很晚了,很累了,我得走了。
Nathan:Don't rush off.
内森:别着急忙慌就想走啊。
You wouldn't want to get a reputation for being a spoilsport, would you?
你不会想要被人说太扫兴就名誉扫地吧?
Bethany:I prefer that to the alternative!
伯特尼:我更喜欢你的这个建议!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。