40. Changing Money
第40课 兑换外币
Ritchie Li is at a bank in Australia. He tries not to show how nervous he is about speaking English.
李理奇在澳洲的一家银行里。他试着隐藏他讲英文有多紧张。
Excuse me, miss. I would like to change 500 US dollars into Australian dollars, please.
抱歉,小姐。我想要把五百美元换成澳币。
Are you changing cash or traveler's checks?
您是要用现金还是旅行支票来换?
Traveler's checks.
旅行支票。
Can I have a look at you passport?
我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Sure. Here you are. By the way, do you charge any commission?
当然。拿去吧。对了,你们要收手续费吗?
Not at this bank. Please sign here on your checks. How do you want your money?
我们这家不收。请在支票上这边签个名。您的钱要哪些面额的?
four one-hundred-dollar bills and the rest in smaller bills, please.
麻烦你给我四张百元大钞,余额就给我小面额的钞票。
Here you are, sir.
先生,好了。
Thanks. You've been very helpful.
谢谢。你帮了我一个大忙。
Thank you. Have a nice day.
谢谢您。祝您今天愉快。
You too. Goodbye. (Ritchie says to himself) Whew! That wasn't so difficult after all.
你也一样。再见。(理奇对自己说。)唷!没那么难嘛。