34. A Lifesaving Kiss
第34课 救命的一吻
Tonya is a beautiful lifeguard. She has just saved Marvin from drowning in the ocean.
托尼亚是位美丽的救生员,她刚刚从海中把险些溺水的马文救起来。
M: I feel a little groggy.
我觉得有点四肢无力。
T: That's natural. You nearly drowned a minute ago.
那当然。你刚才差点淹死。
M: you saved my life! You're my savior!
你救了我一命!你是我的救命恩人!
T: Don't get too excited. A minute ago you weren't breathing, and I had to give you CPR.
别太激动!刚才你的呼吸停了,因此我非得给你做心肺复苏不可。
M: Oh, I wish I could remember that mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with such a beautiful woman as you.
哦,我希望我能记得像你这样的美女曾经我做的口对口人工呼吸。
T: Take it easy, OK?
你冷静点,好吗?
M: Oh, wait… I feel faint again.
哦,等等……我觉得我又快昏倒了。
T: Nice try, buddy, but don't even dream about it.
装得好像,老兄,但是你想都别想。