手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 美国妓女护航者 > 正文

美国妓女护航者(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

美国妓女护航者

The agency she worked for was in the same building I visited.

她以前的公司就在我去过的那一栋大厦。
If I went in there and I said, look, I'm interested in the escort service, I wanna sign up. I wanna work for you guys, but I don't wanna have sex.
要是我进去跟他们说,听着,我对伴游服务有兴趣,我想加入。我想为你们工作,但我不想从事性交易。
They just might not ever call you. I mean, if they go as far as hiring you, they just won't call you.
他们可能永远不会给你生意做。如果他们也许请你,但不会打电话找你。
They would just never call me? Yeah.
他们永远不会打电话给我?不会。
Nobody's gonna pay thousands of dollars for a strip tease, to see a boob or something.
没有人会花几千块看脱衣舞,只为了看女人的胸部什么的。
So, how many calls were you getting a day? I'd say about like 15 calls. I worked until 5 a. m.
你一天接到几通电话?大概十五通左右。我接客接到早上五点。
I was running crazy, up and down the strip to all these casinos, um, like I started working that much when I, um, met my, my guy.
在赌场大道的各家赌场我跑来跑去,能接到这么多生意是因为。。嗯...遇到我的...我的伙伴。
Pimp, you mean? Yeah.
你是说皮条客?对。
He knew the owner of the escort agency that I, that was part of his sweet talk, so he got me what was called being a priority girl, which was being the top four girls, escorts, to get called out, like, it's like being an Alister.
他认识伴游公司的老板,那是他的甜言蜜语之一,他让我被排进所谓的优先名单,就是优先接客的四个伴游女郎也,就是所谓的一线小姐。
Why did you stop? It became physical and he was abusive.
你为什么不做了?他开始动粗,而且滥用暴力。
Your pimp? Mmhmm.
你的皮条客?嗯啦。
He almost killed me; he made me think I was going to die...like he grabbed me by my neck and dragged me all the way across the room, and slammed me on the ground, and just kept kicking me and...
他差点要了我的命,我以为我死定了...他一把抓起我的脖子一路拖到房间另一头,把我摔在地上,不停地踢我...
Why? Because I said, No, because I didn't...he wanted me to go somewhere and I didn't want to go.
为什么?因为我说不要…他要我去一个地方,我不肯去。
How many girls do you know don't have a pimp, and are in the escort service?
你知道伴游公司旗下有多少小姐…没有跟皮条客?
Umm...I only met, like, two, the whole time.
目前为止我只遇到过两个。
Out of dozens that you met? Oh yeah, hundreds of girls.
你遇过几十个伴游女郎吧?对,有几百个。
Here they are...on the site. So you'll click on one of them.
看看...她们都登在网站上。点选其中一个。
Vice detective, Chris Baughman, works on the Las Vegas vice squad's pimp investigation team.
风化组警探,克利斯?波夫曼任职赌城风化组的皮条客调查小队。
This file is about a case...
这份档案里事关一个案件…
The pimp investigation team just closed a case on a man who was trafficking women through highend agencies.
皮条客调查小组刚结束一件案子,调查一个男人透过高级公司贩卖女性。
He lured a woman to Las Vegas by promising to get her a job as a dancer. But then, he makes the pitch.
他答应介绍一个女人当舞者藉此引诱她到赌城。不过后来他极力游说。
You can work for me. I'll set you up with dates with, with really nice gentlemen.
你可以替我工作。我会安排你跟好男人约会。
You do whatever they want for money.
你照他们的意思伺候他们来赚钱。
But when you're done with that money, that money all has to come back to me, and then I'll take care of you.
可是拿到钱以后那笔钱必须拿回来给我,那我才能照顾你。
And these dates would go through escort services.
这些约会就通过赌城的伴游公司进行。
Yeah, yeah. Here in the city.
对 就在这地方。
This is the 911 call.
这是那通报案电话。
911
这里是911。
You're fine. I'm not touching you. Come here, listen, listen...I'm sorry, listen, listen, listen...listen, listen...No!
没事的,我不会碰你。我不会碰你过来,听我说…对不起,听我说…听我说…不要!
Please don't...I haven't come to kill ya, okay? No! Get out!
拜托你别这样...我不是来杀你的,行吗?不,出去!
Ok, I'm moving, god damn. I'm not doing nothing to ya.
好,我马上出去,该死!我不会对你怎么样。
Where you at, ma'am?
你在哪里?女士?
Hello? Hello? Oh, my. What happened? What happened after this?
喂?喂?怎么样?后来怎么样了?
After this, she managed to fight her way out of the apartment and get down the stairs, um, all the way to security.
后来她奋力逃出公寓跑下了楼梯,到了警卫室。
And it was through this 911 call that you came about this case.
你就是从这通报警电话发现这件案子的。
That's how we got this case. That's how we came on to learn about the individual that we work...
就是这样。我们是这样才了解到了我们调查的这些女人…
So these are all photos that were posted on actual escort sites. Mmhmm, on escort sites, exactly.
所以这些都是贴在伴游网站上的照片,是伴游网站,没错。
But they were actually all working for him. Right.
但其实他才是她们的老板,对。
The money was going to him. Money goes back to him, 100 percent.
钱全部交给他。百分之百交给他。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
tease [ti:z]

想一想再看

n. 揶揄者,戏弄
v. 欺负,嘲弄

联想记忆
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
priority [prai'ɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 优先权,优先顺序,优先

 
promising ['prɔmisiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有希望的,有前途的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。