手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:获得抵押贷款

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Figuring out how to fill out this mortgage loan application is like trying to read a foreign language.
  • 填写这张抵押贷款申请表就像读外语一样。
  • I don't know what all these terms mean.
  • 我搞不懂这些术语的意思。
  • Let's see if we can figure it out together.
  • 我们俩人看看是否可以弄明白。
  • I think we want a fixed-rate mortgage, not an adjustable-rate mortgage.
  • 我认为我们需要填固定利率抵押,而不是可调利率抵押。
  • We want to lock in a good annual percentage rate and not worry about the rate going up.
  • 我们想要定好年度百分率,那样就不用担心利率上升。
  • All right, I think that's what we want.
  • 好的,我认为这是我们所想的。
  • We want the principal and interest payments to be predictable.
  • 我们希望本金和利息支付在可预测范围内。
  • That's right.
  • 没错。
  • And what are points?
  • 这些点是什么?
  • I think that has to do with fees for getting the loan.
  • 我觉得跟获得贷款的费用有关。
  • It looks like we have to get an appraisal of the house we want to buy.
  • 看起来我们必须对我们想买的房子进行评估。
  • Yes, that's standard,I think.
  • 是的, 我想这是标准。
  • Do we have to pay for private mortgage insurance?
  • 我们必须支付私人按揭保险吗?
  • Not if we have a down payment of more than 20% of the price of the house.
  • 除非我们要付20%的首付房款。
  • Okay, so we don't need to worry about that expense, but what about all these others?
  • 好吧,所以我们不需要担心费用,但其他呢?
  • Like what?
  • 比如什么?
  • Like homeowners insurance and title insurance?
  • 就像住宅业主保险和产权保险?
  • I'm not sure.
  • 我不确定。
  • And what are balloon payments and prepayment penalties?
  • 大额尾款支付和提前偿付罚金是什么?
  • You got me.
  • 你问住我了。
  • And what's included in the closing costs?
  • 借款手续费包括什么?
  • I'm really out of my depth here.
  • 我真的一窍不通。
  • Me, too. What should we do now?
  • 我也是。现在我们应该做什么?
  • Continue to rent?
  • 接着租房子吗?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Kiko:Figuring out how to fill out this mortgage loan application is like trying to read a foreign language.

奇科:填写这张抵押贷款申请表就像读外语一样。
I don't know what all these terms mean.
我搞不懂这些术语的意思。
Rafael:Let's see if we can figure it out together.
拉斐尔:我们俩人看看是否可以弄明白。
I think we want a fixed-rate mortgage, not an adjustable-rate mortgage.
我认为我们需要填固定利率抵押,而不是可调利率抵押。

We want to lock in a good annual percentage rate and not worry about the rate going up.

我们想要定好年度百分率,那样就不用担心利率上升。
Kiko:All right, I think that's what we want.
奇科:好的,我认为这是我们所想的。
We want the principal and interest payments to be predictable.
我们希望本金和利息支付在可预测范围内。
Rafael:That's right.
拉斐尔:没错。
Kiko:And what are points?
奇科:这些点是什么?
Rafael:I think that has to do with fees for getting the loan.
拉斐尔:我觉得跟获得贷款的费用有关。
Kiko:It looks like we have to get an appraisal of the house we want to buy.
奇科:看起来我们必须对我们想买的房子进行评估。
Rafael:Yes, that's standard,I think.
拉斐尔:是的, 我想这是标准。
Kiko:Do we have to pay for private mortgage insurance?
奇科:我们必须支付私人按揭保险吗?
Rafael:Not if we have a down payment of more than 20% of the price of the house.
拉斐尔:除非我们要付20%的首付房款。
Kiko:Okay, so we don't need to worry about that expense, but what about all these others?
奇科:好吧,所以我们不需要担心费用,但其他呢?
Rafael:Like what?
拉斐尔:比如什么?
Kiko:Like homeowners insurance and title insurance?
奇科:就像住宅业主保险和产权保险?
Rafael:I'm not sure.
拉斐尔:我不确定。
Kiko:And what are balloon payments and prepayment penalties?
奇科:大额尾款支付和提前偿付罚金是什么?
Rafael:You got me.
拉斐尔:你问住我了。
Kiko:And what's included in the closing costs?
奇科:借款手续费包括什么?
Rafael:I'm really out of my depth here.
拉斐尔:我真的一窍不通。
Kiko:Me, too. What should we do now?
奇科:我也是。现在我们应该做什么?
Rafael:Continue to rent?
拉斐尔:接着租房子吗?
重点单词   查看全部解释    
appraisal [ə'preizəl]

想一想再看

n. 估计,评估

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 
predictable [pri'diktəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可预知的

 
payment ['peimənt]

想一想再看

n. 支付,付款,报偿,报应

 
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
balloon [bə'lu:n]

想一想再看

n. 气球
vt. 使膨胀
vi.

联想记忆
mortgage ['mɔ:gidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 按揭,抵押贷款
vt. 抵押

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。