Ever notice in the moment your balloon came back,
可曾注意过你拿回气球的那一刻,
or why you like to work with your hands,
或是为什么你喜欢动手做,
or why your friends always came and played at your house?
或是为什么你的朋友们总是来你家玩?
Ever wonder how vacations are made,
可曾想过假期是怎么来的,
why the night monsters never came back,
为什么夜魔再也没回来,
or why you and the princess always had the same name?
或是为什么你总是和公主有相同的名字?
Ever appreciate how happy your dad could be when he walked into the house,
可曾体会你的父亲在走进家门时能有多开心,
how goofiness can ease the tension,
傻里傻气怎麽可以缓和紧张的气氛,
or the non-stop battle he fights between supporting his family and supporting his family?
或是他在扶养家庭及支持家人间打的那场永不止息的拉扯战?
Because this Father's Day, if you really look around, you just might.
因为今年的父亲节,如果你确实观察四周,你就可能会发现。
You might appreciate where some of your passions came from,
你也许能体会到你的某些热情所在是打哪儿来,
might wander on the dreams of those before.
也许会在过去的梦里徘徊游走,
You might notice that being the bad guy is sometimes a very hard job.
你也许会注意到当坏人有时是件非常困难的工作。
You may even discover the ultimate pride in his eyes when you've learned for yourself.
你甚至也许会发现在你学会自己来之后,在他眼中的无比骄傲。