Situation24: Mike Meets Mimi
场景24:麦克和咪咪见面
(Bill decides to introduce Mike to his new girlfriend, Mimi.)
(比尔决定介绍麦克给他的新女朋友,咪咪。)
Mike, today's the day I want you to meet Mimi.
麦克, 今天我想让你见咪咪。
Great, but who is Mimi?
好啊,但咪咪是谁?
Mimi is my new girlfriend, you know that.
咪咪是我的新女朋友,你知道的。
No. You told me her name was Margaret.
不是。你告诉我她叫玛格丽特。
Well, it is, but her friends all call her Mimi.
是的,但她的朋友都叫她咪咪。
Wow, you really are in love.
噢,你们真的在恋爱。
What? Because I call her Mimi?
什么?因为我叫她咪咪吗?
Forget it. Let's go meet her.
不要说了。我们去见她吧。
(Mike and Bill go outside where Mimi is waiting for them.
(麦克和比尔走出去咪咪正在等他们。
Bill and Mimi forget Mike is there.)
比尔和咪咪忘记麦克在那。)
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨,甜心。
Hi, honey.(Mike makes a sour face.)
嗨,亲爱的。(麦克脸色有点不开心。)
Excuse me, but are you going to introduce me?
请原谅,你还准备介绍我吗?
Oh, sorry. Mimi this is Mike.
噢,对不起。咪咪这是麦克。
It's so nice to meet to you.
很高兴认识你。
Bill has told me so much about you.
比尔跟我说了好多关于你的事情。
That was fast considering you two just met a couple of days ago.
就情形而言,你们两个几天前才认识。
I guess there's not much to tell about me.
我猜没有说我的很多。
Oh, stop. Anyway, my name is Margaret ,but you can call me Mimi.
哦,不要再说了。我叫玛格丽特但是你可以叫我咪咪。
Thank you. My name is Mike. You can call me Mike.
谢谢。我叫麦克。你可以叫我麦克。
Stop joking around, Mike.
停止开玩笑,麦克。
He's a really nice guy once you get to know him.
一旦你了解他就知道是一个非常好的小伙子。
I'm sure he is.
我确信他是。
Let's go to get some ice cream.
我们去吃点冰淇淋吧。
It's hot as hell out here and we can talk in there.
这外面太热了我们可以在那里头讲话。
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意。
(Sarcastically) Yeah, you're a genius.
(嘲弄的)是,你是个天才。