手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 名人传记 > 名人传记之李小龙 > 正文

《名人传记》之我是李小龙43:中国有李连杰和甄子丹

编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • When that little thing of disrespect crept into my life again
  • 当不敬再次潜入我的生活
  • which was the movie business, I got really angry.
  • 危及到我的电影事业时 我勃然大怒
  • It is kind of shocking, isn't it,
  • 那么长时间
  • that that much time, 40 years
  • 将近四十年过去了
  • has passed and there hasn't been one
  • 没出现一位美籍华裔主角
  • Asian-American romantic lead
  • 这确实有点不可思议
  • or even just a movie star on that scale.
  • 甚至没有美籍华裔电影明星都 令人震惊
  • An Asian-American movie star?
  • 美籍华裔电影明星?
  • Not one.
  • 一个都没有
  • I dont think
  • 我想不出任何一名
  • I could name an Asian romantic lead male.
  • 亚裔男主演
  • There hasn't really been anyone
  • 在我叔叔之前确实没有亚裔主演
  • since my uncle here, particularly in Hollywood.
  • 尤其是在好莱坞
  • Obviously out of China you have Jet Li, you have Donnie Yen.
  • 很明显中国有李连杰和甄子丹
  • There have been no great
  • 但是好莱坞可没有
  • Asian male leads in Hollywood who are sexy.
  • 性感的亚洲男主演
  • Er, a lead male. Asian-American?
  • 男主演 美籍华裔的吗
  • I don't even look at him as being Asian.
  • 我从没把他看作是亚洲人
  • He's like Bruce Lee. He's like my idol.
  • 他就是李小龙 他是我的偶像
  • And that's something I guess
  • 这方面我没多想过
  • I don't think of so much but I guess, yeah.
  • 但事实就是这样
  • A Chinese nationalist
  • 一名中国爱国者
  • watching Bruce Lee films will see Chinese nationalism.
  • 能从李小龙的电影中看出爱国主义
  • A white Westerner may not even notice the ethnicity.
  • 但西方的白人可能就注意不到这点
  • Maybe Dean Cain, right?
  • 应该是迪恩·凯恩
  • Isn't he part Asian?
  • 他不是有部分亚洲血统吗


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

When that little thing of disrespect crept into my life again which was the movie business, I got really angry.

当不敬再次潜入我的生活,危及到我的电影事业时我勃然大怒。

It is kind of shocking, isn't it,that that much time, 40 years has passed and there hasn't been one Asian-American romantic lead or even just a movie star on that scale.

那么长时间,将近四十年过去了,没出现一位美籍华裔主角。这确实有点不可思议,甚至没有美籍华裔电影明星都令人震惊。

An Asian-American movie star?

美籍华裔电影明星?

Not one.I dont think I could name an Asian romantic lead male.

一个都没有,我想不出任何一名亚裔男主演。

There hasn't really been anyone since my uncle here, particularly in Hollywood.

在我叔叔之前确实没有亚裔主演,尤其是在好莱坞。

Obviously out of China you have Jet Li, you have Donnie Yen.There have been no great Asian male leads in Hollywood who are sexy.

很明显中国有李连杰和甄子丹,但是好莱坞可没有性感的亚洲男主演。

Er, a lead male. Asian-American?

男主演,美籍华裔的吗?

I don't even look at him as being Asian.He's like Bruce Lee. He's like my idol.

我从没把他看作是亚洲人,他就是李小龙,他是我的偶像。

And that's something I guess I don't think of so much but I guess, yeah.

这方面我没多想过,但事实就是这样。

A Chinese nationalist watching Bruce Lee films will see Chinese nationalism.A white Westerner may not even notice the ethnicity.

一名中国爱国者能从李小龙的电影中看出爱国主义,但西方的白人可能就注意不到这点。

Maybe Dean Cain, right?Isn't he part Asian?

应该是迪恩·凯恩?他不是有部分亚洲血统吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
disrespect [.disri'spekt]

想一想再看

n. 不敬,无礼 vt. 不尊敬

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。