手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 名人传记 > 名人传记之李小龙 > 正文

《名人传记》之我是李小龙19:他的电影改变了世界

编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • doesn't make any difference
  • 对他在文化和历史上的重要地位
  • to his cultural and historical importance,
  • 都没有任何影响
  • because his films changed the world.
  • 因为他的电影已经改变了世界
  • You got the job on The Green Hornet,
  • 你在《青蜂侠》里
  • where you played Kato, the chauffeur,
  • 扮演司机加藤
  • mainly because youre the only Chinese-looking guy
  • 主要是因为你是唯一一个
  • who could pronounce the
  • 名字跟布里特·雷德谐音的
  • name of the leading character, Britt Reid.
  • 亚洲脸男子
  • I made that as a joke, of course.
  • 你说笑了
  • And it's a heck of a name, man.
  • 那个名字很棒
  • Every time I said it at that time,
  • 那时候 我一说起这个名字就
  • I was super conscious.
  • 想到我自己的名字
  • Mr Reid's residence.
  • 这是雷德先生家
  • As a kid, we watched Green Hornet for him.
  • 小时候 我们都是为了他看《青蜂侠》
  • We could care less about Green Hornet.
  • 我们对青蜂侠一点都没有兴趣
  • He had a fly car, I'll give him props for the car,
  • 他有个飞车 我只会觉得车不错
  • but Kato was incredible.
  • 但加藤简直不可思议
  • Everybody in the neighbourhood was fighting to be Bruce Lee,
  • 周围的人个个争着要当李小龙
  • not the Green Hornet.
  • 而不是青蜂侠
  • A lot of stunt guys didn't know
  • 《青蜂侠》里的很多特技演员
  • how to react.
  • 碰到李小龙都不知所措
  • You do the old John Wayne,
  • 如果是打约翰·韦恩的话
  • you throw a punch and the guy goes down.
  • 你打一拳 他就会趴下
  • With him,it's boom, boom, boom, boom,
  • 但跟李小龙 你还没反应过来
  • lightning fast.
  • 他已经出了好几招 像闪电一样
  • There's a shot of Bruce and he's doing a kick,
  • 有一幕是布鲁斯踢飞腿
  • and his thigh, his inner thigh, is flat against his chest.
  • 他的大腿内侧贴着他的胸口
  • And we would just look at that kick like,"Are you kidding me?"
  • 我当时就愣住了 想这不是开玩笑吧
  • "Look how incredible this guy can kick."
  • 这人太能踢了
  • I think about what my dad
  • 我想起我爸爸
  • said about his first foray into Hollywood.
  • 说起他第一次进军好莱坞
  • There were all these seasoned actors doing their thing,
  • 那些有经验的演员都在卖力表演
  • and he felt like the only robot in the room.
  • 只有他像个机器人似的
  • Thats something I can really
  • 这点我也深有感触
  • relate to in my life, back when I was acting,
  • 以前我演戏的时候
  • and I was trying so hard to impress the right people.
  • 我竭力想给别人留下好印


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

doesn't make any difference to his cultural and historical importance,because his films changed the world.

对他在文化和历史上的重要地位都没有任何影响,因为他的电影已经改变了世界。

You got the job on The Green Hornet,where you played Kato, the chauffeur,mainly because youre the only Chinese-looking guy who could pronounce the name of the leading character, Britt Reid.

你在《青蜂侠》里扮演司机加藤,主要是因为你是唯一一个名字跟布里特·雷德谐音的亚洲脸男子。

I made that as a joke, of course.And it's a heck of a name, man.Every time I said it at that time,I was super conscious.

你说笑了,那个名字很棒。那时候我一说起这个名字就想到我自己的名字

Mr Reid's residence.As a kid, we watched Green Hornet for him.We could care less about Green Hornet.

这是雷德先生家,小时候我们都是为了他看《青蜂侠》,我们对青蜂侠一点都没有兴趣。

He had a fly car, I'll give him props for the car,but Kato was incredible.Everybody in the neighbourhood was fighting to be Bruce Lee,not the Green Hornet.

他有个飞车,我只会觉得车不错,但加藤简直不可思议。周围的人个个争着要当李小龙,而不是青蜂侠。

A lot of stunt guys didn't know how to react.You do the old John Wayne,you throw a punch and the guy goes down.With him,it's boom, boom, boom, boom,lightning fast.

《青蜂侠》里的很多特技演员碰到李小龙都不知所措。如果是打约翰·韦恩的话,你打一拳他就会趴下,但跟李小龙,你还没反应过来他已经出了好几招,像闪电一样。

There's a shot of Bruce and he's doing a kick,and his thigh, his inner thigh, is flat against his chest.And we would just look at that kick like,"Are you kidding me?""Look how incredible this guy can kick."

有一幕是布鲁斯踢飞腿,他的大腿内侧贴着他的胸口。我当时就愣住了,想这不是开玩笑吧,这人太能踢了。

I think about what my dad said about his first foray into Hollywood.There were all these seasoned actors doing their thing,and he felt like the only robot in the room.Thats something I can really relate to in my life, back when I was acting,and I was trying so hard to impress the right people.

我想起我爸爸说起他第一次进军好莱坞,那些有经验的演员都在卖力表演,只有他像个机器人似的。这点我也深有感触,以前我演戏的时候我竭力想给别人留下好印象。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stunt [stʌnt]

想一想再看

n. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技

联想记忆
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反应
vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻

联想记忆
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住处,住宅,居住

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印记
v. 使 ... 有印

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 闪电
adj. 闪电般的,快速的

 
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。