Situation13: In the Parking Lot
场景13:在停车场
James, wait.
詹姆士 等一下。
I really want to say I'm sorry for my behavior before.
我真的要为我先前的行为说对不起。
Don't mention it.
不要再提它了
No, really.
不,是真的。
I did a rotten thing back there and I just wanted to apologize.
我做了一件很糟糕的事情,我想说对不起。
Forget about it.
忘记它吧。
You were under a lot of pressure over the last few weeks.
你在过去的几个星期中压力很大。
I know how important this project was to you.
我知道这个项目对你来说有多么重要。
Yeah, but it was important to you too,
是的,但是对你来说也是
and I shouldn't have turned on you like that.
我不应该象那样对你。
Well, you may have a chance to make it up to me.
好,你有一个机会来补偿我。
how iff I become vice president I'll need my own good men to work for me.
如果我成为副董事我需要我自己的人来为我工作
Would you do that for me?
你会为我那样做?
Of course I would.
我当然会。
I've seen you work, and you are very talented.
我见过你工作,你非常能干。
Even today you were much better prepared than I was, I just got lucky.
今天你也比我准备的充分多了,我只不过是运气好
It wasn't all lucky.
这不完全是运气。
You have so much more technical knowledge than I do , and you're not afraid to tell the truth.
你的技术知识比我的广,并且你不害怕讲出事实。
Exactly, and that's why, like today, we make a good team.
确实,那就是原因,象今天,我们合作的很愉快。
I'd hate to lose you and I know the company would too.
我不想失去你,我知道公司也是。
I'm not so sure about that after hearing Mr. Barnes today.
我不确保今天听了,先生说的话后会是什么样。
That's nonsense. He's just trying to scare you.
那是瞎说的。他只是吓唬吓唬你
And besides, if he's so happy with my performance,
再说了,如果他对我的表现很满意的话,
he'll have to listen when I tell him you're one of the best men at his company.
我跟他说你是他公司里最好一个,他会听的。
I hope you're right.
但愿你是对的。
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的。
Would you like something to drink?
你想不想喝点什么?
Not only would I like it, I need it.
不只是想,我需要它。