This is Burger Dale,one of the main rest camps in the Kruger national park.
这是伯格·戴尔, 克鲁格国家公园的一处主要休息营地。
As a sort of safe heaven for humans if you will.
如果你愿意的话,它是人类一处安全天堂。
But I'm going to take things a little bit further,
但是我要做的是再深入点,
I'm heading out into the bush on something called the Volatile Trail.
我要进入被称为沃尔达烈的灌木丛。
It's a little known wilderness experience,
这是一次不为人知的荒野经验,
and I'm going to be living,walking and sleeping in an area that human rarely venture.
而我要在一个人类几乎不曾冒险过的区域生活,散步及睡觉。
But I'm not just going to rely on my big nose to keep me out of trouble.
但我不仅仅要依靠自己的大鼻子摆脱困境。
We now have an expert ranging about my sound all times.
我们现在会有一位专家来指点迷津。
Otherwise,I'll be a fool.
否则,我就是个傻瓜。
For those of us more used to countering sheep or rabit,the prospect of this walk certainly causes some anxiety.
对于那些我们过去更多是用来打猎羊或兔子的工具而言,这次旅程肯定会派不上用场。
I'm stepping into one of the world's great wildernesses,full of danger,legend,and heroic tales of the African bush.
我要走进一个世界上最伟大的荒野,充满危险,传说,英雄故事的非洲丛林。