约翰•塞纳,美国职业摔跤手,曾多次获得WWE冠军。今天他现场展示摔跤夺冠者常有的动作。很欢乐,有木有?John cena the champion of wrestlemania 29, John welcome back.
约翰·塞纳,狂热摔角29次冠军,欢迎回来,约翰。
I didn't want to get into the goal, you're huge.
我不想成为对手,你十分巨大。
You're such a friend of the show.
你是这节目的一位朋友。
You come, you hang out with us.
你来了,你和我们一起。
The kids love you. Congratulations on your win.
孩子们爱你。祝贺你的胜利。
Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
Recently just a little bit, last night, can we just play a little bit?
最近只是一小会儿,昨晚,我们能否展示一下吗?
I wanna show the big move that made it all happen last night.
我想展示绝技,而这一切昨晚发生了。
Look at that, there you are.
看,你就在那里。
Huge. We have October like 2011 on that.
十分巨大。像是2011年10月我们就已经是那样了。
Johnson the biggest boxer star in the world disappoint nobody.
世界上最伟大的摔跤明星约翰从不令人失望。
Last night in front of over 8 thousand people.
昨晚在8000多观众面前。
Look at this, run out to the crowd, a huge, huge, huge crowd.
看看这个,跑到人群中,人群如浪潮一般汹涌。
Last night, it's freezing cold.
昨晚,非常的寒冷。
How did it affect the big match?
它对这场重要比赛影响大吗?
Oh, it didn't affect at all with over 8 thousand people there and its broadcast was heard a hundred countries around the world.
哦,在所有超过8000人,世界各地一百多个国家的广播声音面前,那根本不是问题。
It's really the energy in that place with stifling and it's awesome.
在那样一种地方的能量真的令人窒息,而且非常棒。
Like if I want have a look here, and if I'm looking apposing and I wanna show somebody that I met you and I know you.
就像如果我看看这里,如果我想做些展示及我想给一些我遇到过你,我了解你的人展示。
Can you tell me something that I do? Just like.
你能告诉我一些我该做什么吗?就像你说的那样。
Absolutely. You want me to show you moves and you want me to get you prepared.
没问题。你想让我告诉你招数,而你要我给你准备的。
Be a WWE super star.
这就是WWE超级明星。
But I looks at you and I'm not thinking, any man festal is the right way to go.
但我看着你并且我不会思考,任何男人都有条正确的路要走。
Here is what I am gonna do.
这就是我选择的。
I'm master the arm of visibility.
我的主要杀招是隐身术,我是这方面的大师。
So when you get into some trouble, this is all and exactly what you're gonna do.
所以当你遇到一些麻烦,就是所有的,你会做什么。
It's hand in front of your face.
手放在你的脸上。
And you just go, You can't see me! And that a champion.
你就这样好了,你看不见我!那样才能成为冠军。
Here we go, I'll practice, this move, this move.
我们去这里了,我会练习,这一招数,这一招数。
You can't see me. It works like that.
你看不见我。就是如此。
This is what the real belt looks like.
这就是真正的冠军腰带。
What is that?
那是什么?
In the last of my champion, we think you do deserve, that's one champion showing other, you're champion.
在过去我的冠军赛中,我们认为你实至名归,这是一个冠军应有的表现,你就是冠军。