凯瑟琳.詹金斯是目前唱碟销售最高的女次高音歌手。她成为首位在同年里连续两次登上销售排行榜第一名的英国女歌手。同时凯瑟琳.詹金斯也成为了首位两度获得英国古典音乐颁奖典礼奖项的女古典音乐歌手。此次访谈她谈到自己的新专辑《This Is Christmas》。Back now with a real favorite of ours,
感谢仍然守候我们的节目,我们迎来了真正喜欢的人,
Katherine Jenkins with us.
欢迎凯瑟琳·詹金斯。
Throughout the “dancing with the stars” run of hers, however, this morning, bringing a lot holiday cheer to the show.
纵观整个《与星共舞》节目她都是独领风骚,但是,今天早上,她带给这个节目很多欢乐。
Remarkable voice. You’re gonna hear it in just a moment.
非凡的声音。你一会儿就会听到。
She sold 7 million albums worldwide.
她卖出了全球700万张专辑。
Has a new album out for the holidays.
而在这个假期时间也有一张新专辑问世。
It’s called This is Christmas in stores now.
它的名字是《这就是圣诞节》而且现在已经摆在了商店的橱窗里。
Here to discuss it.
我们在这里要讨论的就是它。
There is something I was wondering.
有一些我想知道的。
You recorded this in June.
你是6月份录制的。
I did.
是的。
So do you have to find your emotional center somehow?
所以你是如何找到自己的情感中心的?
I was recording it in Malta, in kind of extreme heat in June.
我在马耳他录制的时候,当时6月天气有点极其热。
And I had a vocal booth you know transformed into Santa’s grotto beside a big Christmas tree,I, fairy lights for the Christmas and I turned on the air conditioner on full-blast, so I felt cold.
而我的声音你知道要变成圣诞老人,在大圣诞树旁边,而圣诞节要打开彩灯;所以我就将空调开到最大,而后我觉得很冷。
It worked out?
最后解决了吗?
It worked out. I’ve got in the mood.
非常成功。我现在踏实了。
Being Welsh, of course this I’m sure touches you especially.
威尔士,当然我肯定这个特别触动你。
What's gonna be like seven or eight months?
像七或八月是什么样子?
I think it’s just really exciting back in UK.
我认为回到英国真正令人兴奋。
Everybody is just thrilled over this news.
每个人对于这条新闻都很兴奋。
It’s nice that it comes up with Christmas.
它很好,它让人想到圣诞节。
So no I’m very, very happy for them. It’s lovely.
所以我非常为他们高兴。非常可爱。
Indeed, it is, a gift for us all.
事实上,它是一个为我们所有人而准备的礼物。