相关专题:
ACT II
Oh, I love it! 哦,我太喜欢了!
I love it! 我太喜欢它了!
To be away from the city on such a beautiful day 在这样美好的一天远离都市
is my idea of heaven! 正是我所想象的天堂!
The grass. The trees. The fresh air. 草地,树木,新鲜空气。
I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years. 我说过你会喜欢的。我多年来一直从事这项活动。
You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan. 有一股青少年的朝气,Susan。
Wait till you see yourself jumping around. 等着看你到处乱蹦的样子吧。
That's what I love about Susan. 这就是我喜欢Susan的一点。
She works hard. 工作起来努力。
She plays hard. 玩起来也拼命。
She's a real Stewart. 她是一个真正的Stewart家的人。
Come on, Richard. 过来,Richard。
Help me get this stuff out of the car. 帮我将这些东西拿下车子。
Where does it go? 放在哪儿?
Well, we'll put everything over there. 嗯,我们将所有的东西都放在那边。
We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods. 我们在林边搭帐蓬。
Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe. 然后,我们就可以在那儿找一个安全的地方生火了。
Oh, there's our table and benches. 哦,那是我们的桌子和长板凳。
All set for eating. 吃饭用的东西都摆好了。
That's what makes this spot so good. 那就是为什么这个地点这样好的道理。
Is anybody hungry? 有人饿了?
I am. 我饿了。
We just got here. 我们才刚到这儿。
When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry. 当你来外面呼吸这么新鲜的空气时,就很容易饿。
Aren't you hungry, Marilyn? 你不饿吗,Marilyn?
I sure am. 我确实饿了。
How about you, Richard? 你呢,Richard?
Starving. 很饿。
You guys are like three kids. 你们就像三个孩子。
Aren't you hungry, Harry? 你不饿吗,Harry?
Well, yeah. 嗯,饿啊。
Now that you mention it, I guess I am. 你们一提到我想我也饿了。
I mean, 我的意思,
how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating? 当大家都谈吃的,谁能不饿呢?
Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches? 放鸡肉色拉三明治的袋子在哪?
Right here, next to the ice packs. Here. 就在这,在冰袋旁边。这儿。
Put the tablecloth on the picnic table, 将桌巾铺在餐桌上,
and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups. 我拿可乐和塑胶杯来。
Well, how do you like it so far? 好了,到现在为止你们感觉怎么样?
I've never been more relaxed. 我从来没有这样轻松过。
Me, neither. 我也没有。?
I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry. 我真希望你们带了Michelle来,Harry。
She would have loved it. 她会喜欢的。
Oh, you're right. 哦,说得对。
I wish we had brought Max. 我也希望我们带了Max来。
Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max. Marilyn,Susan, 不要开始担心Michelle和Max。
We're having a good time, and they're in good hands. 我们玩得快乐,他们也得到很好的照顾。
Richard is right. Richard是对的。
Are you having a good time, Susan? 玩得高兴吗,Susan?
You haven't answered my question. 你还没有回答我的问题呢。
I am having a good time, Harry. 我玩得很高兴,Harry。
I promise not to think about the city. 我保证不去想城里的事。