相关专题:
ACT I
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I think I've got them. 我想我已经拍齐了。
You think you've got what? 你想你已经拍齐了什么?
Performing arts--performing arts centers. 表演艺术---表演艺术中心。
I think I've got them all, but I'm not sure. 我想我都已经拍齐了,但我不能肯定。
I think you have got it, Richard. 我想你已完成了,Richard。
Lincoln Center, home of the Metropolitan Opera, 林肯中心,大都会歌剧,
the New York City Ballet, the New York Philharmonic. 纽约市芭蕾舞团,纽约爱乐大本营。
Shubert Alley, center of the theater on Broadway. Shubert Alley,百老汇大剧院中心。
And Carnegie Hall. 还有卡奈基音乐厅。 ??
And the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington. 还有位于华盛顿的肯尼迪表演艺术中心。
And the Music Center in Los Angeles. 还有位于洛杉矶的的音乐中心。
And the others. I do have it all. 还有其他的。我确实拍齐了。
You have been working on this for some time, Richard. 你从事这工作已有一段时间了,Richard。
I'm glad you feel you've finally put it all together. 我很高兴你终于就绪了。
What now? 下一步呢?
Now for the hard part. 现在到了最难的部分。
Oh, you think you're going to have a hard time 你认为需要大费周折
getting the album published? 才能让摄影集出版?
Well, it won't be easy. 嗯,不很容易。
So, what do you think you're going to do? 那么你打算怎么办?
Does the name Harvey Carlson ring a bell? 对Harvey Carlson这个名字有印象吗?
Oh, yes! Harvey Carlson! I remember. 噢,是的!Harvey Carlson!我记得。
He said I should call him. 他说我可以打电话给他。
He's the publisher of the Carlson Publishing Company. 他是Carlson出版公司的出版商。
He said they need a new book of photographs, 他说他公司需要一本新的摄影集。
and he really liked my concept. 而且他真的喜欢我的想法。
So, why don't you call him in the morning? 那么你为何明天早上不打个电话给他?
Do you think I have enough to show him? 你觉得我有足够的照片给他看吗?
I've been through every section with you, Richard. 我和你一起检视过每个部分,Richard。
It's quite complete. 已经相当齐全了。
And now that you're satisfied with the performing arts section, 而且既然你对表演艺术这部分很满意,
I think you should show it to Mr. Carlson. 我觉得你应该给Carlson先生看看。
You're right. My Family Album, U.S.A. feels right. 说的对。我的走遍美国不赖。