So what do I do?
那我要做些什么?
You will not ever know the identity of under-cover people
你们将无从知晓卧底的身份
Do we/you have anyone in with Costello presently?
卡斯特罗那里有我们的人吗?
Maybe
也许有
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Maybe not
也许没有
When I have my associate search you
让我的手下搜一下你的身
How was quick
这么快
I think he is dead already
我想他已经挂了
Get your hands off me
别碰我
I think we could work some up
我想我们可以大干一场
We are all convinced that Costello has at least one mole inside the Special Investigations Unit
我们确信, 特别调查组至少有一个内鬼
There are parts of my job I can't talk to you about
这关系到工作, 我不能跟你说
Man, you are trouble
你有麻烦了
You don't know the half of it
你只是一知半解
You'd better get organized, quick!
你最好快点搞定!
Hey, last time I checked, I tipped you off and you are not in jail
上次多亏我给你通风报信,你才免了牢狱之灾
Get in the feeling, we've got a cop in my crew
有种预感, 咱们有内鬼
Sooner Lady's gonna find out who I am and he's gonna kill me
很快那家伙就会知道一切, 我得送命的
I can get the rat
我会把这内鬼揪出来的
You just gotta let me do it in my way
你就让我自己来搞定这事吧
If you don't, it won't be me who pays for it
如果你搞不定, 就不是我来买单了
[There is no pain, you are receding]
There was a leak from the inside
有内鬼